|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Competition Rules||Cape Town South Africa||0||Cape Town South Africa||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionEnter our My Cape Town Competition and stand a chance to win R15 000!
1. The photograph must be taken in the greater Cape Town area.
2. The photograph must relate what Cape Town epitomises to you.
3. You may submit more than one entry, but please do not submit similar versions of the same picture.
4. Insert a caption with your image describing why the image was entered into the "My Cape Town" Competition.
5. The competition will run until from September 1 to 31.
6. Cape Town Tourism will pull a feed from the group's pool to their website : www.capetown.travel.
7. Any photograph submitted to the group may be used on www.capetown.travel, but always with an attribution to the photographer and a link to their Flickr photostream.
Please add the photograph you would like to enter to the My Cape Town Competition group pool and tag it as "mycapetown".
There will be four judges who will be announced shortly.
The judges will each choose five of their favourite photographs which will be submitted into the final round.
The winner will be announced at the end of September and will win R15 000.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe