This group discussion is for members only.
Group Description*** WINNER ANNOUNCED ***
The People’s Choice is… “I hate Maths” by Nicolas D. Congratulations Nicolas!
McBess Choice is... “Doodlez” by Jules!!!
The Fox Is Black Choice is... “McBess x (mt) Psst…” by Matt B.
(mt) Media Temple Choice is... “Meat the Family” by Ryan Q.
Thank you to everyone for participating! Your work was amazing. See the final posting here: mdtm.pl/lWt6cU
This group is for contestants of our Make Your Best McBess Contest. Entrants submit their work based on McBess vector files. To submit your work, join the group.
The Fox Is Black Choice
(mt) Media Temple Choice
SUBMISSION ACCEPTANCE: Now - May 6th
Get your work in during this time.
VOTING: Now - May 8th
Get your flickr friends to "favorite" your piece! Most popular entry, not chosen by a sponsor, will win People's Choice!
WINNERS: We will announce the winners the week of May 9th!
Good luck everyone!
Group Rules1) Can enter as many submissions as you like. Make them good though!
2) Your work is an original piece, created by you and only sampling the vectors provided by McBess and (mt) Media Temple.
3) Minimum 3 McBess and 1 (mt) graphics are included in your piece.
4) You must follow Flickr guidelines to upload your graphic.
5) Image submission subject to approval.
6) No negative or inappropriate comments will be allowed on anyone's work. If seen, these will be deleted at discretion of the Admin.
7) To win People's Choice, your must collect the most "Stars" aka "Favorites" from Flickr members. You can rally your friends to join Flickr in order to help you with this.
8) You can only win one unique category.
9) Winners will be announced the week of May 9th.
10) Winners will be notified via Flickr email and asked for the following information: Full name, email, mailing address, Shirt size, and URL. This information will be kept private and only used to deliver prizes. Prizes will take anywhere from 1 - 4 weeks to deliver as some will be coming from the UK.
11) Your work may be used in promoting this event
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe