|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|The river is....||bdotememorymap||0||bdotememorymap||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionRiver Is use and permissions
The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board invites you to share your Upper Riverfront images and stories on Flickr. The Stone Arch Bridge and Highway 694 are the south and north boundaries, respectively.
We’re collecting community images and statements.
• We’re looking for images that express what the Upper Riverfront means to you. These photos can include written statements, or depict solely landscapes, architecture, activities or events, people, and so on.
We’re collecting a “visual inventory” of the Upper Riverfront today.
• These photos should be of the physical features of the Upper Riverfront along both the east and west banks, and encompassing the river itself; please only include people as secondary elements.
• Include caption information, such as date taken, subject description, photographer, location.
• Be sensible while exploring the area.
• Also use your images on our website(s) as stand-alones, or in slideshows viewed on the website and at community meetings or events, according to Guidelines.
• Add them to our Flickr accounts for the purpose of creating slideshows.
Always give you full credit for your photos.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe