Group DescriptionStarting this up early so it can spread to everyone.
Same rules as the .com site:
You Moustache May:
1. Have / Grow a glorious moustache
2. Post one image per day1,2
3. Participate in frequent shenanigans
You Moustache MayNot:
1. Go more than one week without posting.
2. Detract from your moustache with other overly prominent facial hair.3
3. Be mean spirited, vulgar, or socially inappropriate.4
4. Overly manipulate your images5. Let’s keep it classy.
1. Historically, we've required horizontal images, this year we're going to try to open the floodgates to vertical and square photos as well. Keep in mind, if you abuse the system, you will be punished.
2. Participation is the key to success here at Moustache May. There are acceptable excuses for not posting but neglect the site too long (say, 3 days) and you'll end up in the Hall of Shame.
3. Let's be clear - this is Moustache May. No beards. No goatees. There will be debate over "safety hair" but be sensible; if your moustache is overshadowed by some other facial hair attribute, you are doing it wrong.
4. This is very easy to follow: No Drama.
5. While this is a subjective decision we recognize that it's 2011 - image filters and manipulation are par for the course these days. Please don't overdue it. No inverting colors, no laser eyes. As long as it looks like a photo you could have taken with a regular camera, you're good. If it looks like a photo you went nuts in Photo Booth with, you'll be questioned heavily.
Group RulesI will KEEP IT CLASSY.
I will post on a daily basis. If going more than a week with no post, I may be shamed.
Guys- I will have/grow an awesome mustahce
Gals- I will have 'stache paraphernalia of some sort
I will not go heavy on photoshopping(heavy being the sole discretion of the moderator).
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe