Group DescriptionGroup RULES:
We believe this very simple rules will get the best results for the group, Thanks for your patience and understanding:
1) You MUST comment on the 2 previous photos in the pool for each one you post (no upper limit). Comments are to be constructive and helpful, foul language to be kept to a minimum. You may score the photographs you comment on as well. If you choose to do so, scores are from 1 to 10. Score 10 being excellent and 1 being poor. You may use the following template for your comments:
(<a href="https://flickr.com/groups/mop">Masters of Photography</a>)
With score (replace ? with your score):
(Score ?/10 from the <a href="https://flickr.com/groups/mop">Masters of Photography</a>)
2) The obvious, no material to be submitted that is of a pornographic nature or of a nature liable to offend the majority of the members.
3) If admin receives complaints about a group member then the member in question will receive no more than 3 warnings (depending on the severity of the complaint) before being removed from the group. This is only if admin feels it is warranted.
4) Please don't post snapshots, illustrations or low-quality images. Post only what you consider your best work, to maintain a good level of quality on the pool.
5) Admins reserve the right to remove photos from the pool if the photo does not meet quality standards. A member can be removed from the group at admins discretion. Likewise, it is at admins discretion to re-admit a member.
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe