monorailguru ADMIN August 2, 2009
Welcome to The Monorail Society Photo Post Site! Monorails are NOT just for theme parks and zoos! Monorail systems around the world carry hundreds of thousands of passengers safely and efficiently to their destinations every day. If more monorails were built, people would choose transit over the automobile in greater numbers. For more information, visit The Monorail Society website at www.monorails.org. Thanks for your interest!
Group Rules1. Only monorail-related images accepted. The moderators are sticklers about what is and what isn't a monorail or maglev monorail (i.e. Detroit Peoplemover is NOT a monorail).
2. Please be careful to not post copyrighted photographs that aren't your own.
3. Creativity is encouraged, we're looking for interesting monorail pictures and artsy images as well. That said, avoid trendy gimmicks such as out-of-focus areas and too much Photoshop Vibrance.
4. Rated G, family-friendly pictures only
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe