|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|New book||outrageous observation (deleted)||0||outrageous observation (deleted)||7 years ago|
|To our contributors in Japan||fretful airport (deleted)||0||fretful airport (deleted)||8 years ago|
|relaunch of Seconds2Real website||Guido Steenkamp||0||Guido Steenkamp||8 years ago|
Group DescriptionA minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant.
This group aims to be about interesting, inspired, affectionate, or otherwise visually appealing photography with a twist. The name for this group was inspired by a book called Curious Moments. Consequently, the aim is to focus on interesting moments of everyday life. While this is mainly a place for documentary and street photography we also invite or accept anything that we think is relevant to the group's topic. You can post just about anything that you think would fit in, as long as it's your best work. We would like to keep this group cosy and interesting for everyone.
This group aims to be inclusive, not exclusive. We would like to select among photos rather than individuals. Yes, the group is invitation only, but you can always apply and we encourage you to do so if you think you have photos that belong on this group. If we agree on that, then you would most likely get accepted.
The group is heavily moderated. However, no moderation process is perfect. We might be obtuse, we might be wrong, for we are human. But we're also constantly learning during the process.
- Unmanipulated photos. Regarding what is manipulated or not, please read this description. Cross processing is accepted.
- No flashy borders please. Use only natural passepartout if you wish.
- No annoying watermarks on your photos. Your name written in small print in a corner might be fine.
- Please refrain from posting grossness, pornography or violence. We do not endorse the most recent trends in international journalism, nor do we encourage them.
Group RulesBe nice to each other. Only submit your best work. We wish to keep this group cosy and interesing.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe