Group DescriptionDo you love modern design? Do you love making high quality projects? Do you love making new friends? Then the Modern She Made Swap might be the group for you!
Group Rules1. You must be an active member in the Flickr sewing community, with recent sewing/quilting pictures in your photostream.
2. You must belong to or be involved in at least one previous or current swap that is on Flickr (quilting bees, other swaps, fabric trades, etc).
3. You must adhere to mailing deadlines if you want to stay eligible for the next swap. We understand that sometimes things get in the way, but if that happens, please let us know as far in advance as you can so we can make the necessary arrangements.
3. It is so important that you stay active in this group! Please respond to all correspondence that you receive from your swap mamas. It’s also super helpful to your swap partner if you are active in the discussion questions/comments. It's much more fun to be a part of an active, chatty swap, plus your partner will gain valuable information in order to make the perfect project for you!
4. As far as fabrics to use, we ask that only quilt shop quality fabrics for all projects.
5. Please upload pictures of your work in progress. We want to see all of the gorgeous fabric options, the piecing process, and final projects.
6. We ask that the project for this swap have a modern feel.
7. An inspiration mosaic will be a requirement for this swap. Utilize the mosaic to share some of your favorite projects, styles, colors and/or ideas for what you might like to see your partner make you. Also you might want to make some notes on your mosaic and explain what you like about specific pictures.
8. You will send your partner one item with the round requirements. In the questionnaire you will be able to suggest what you might like to receive, for example, a table runner, set of placemats, pillow cover, tote bag, mini-quilt, a bed runner, sewing machine cover, craft apron, etc. If you have questions or need more ideas, contact your swap mama.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe