Group DescriptionShow us how you wear your ModCloth! Ever wondered how to style those statement shorts? Puzzled over proportions? Or, maybe you've put together perfection, and you're eager to share your insight. Whatever the case, the ModCloth Style Exchange is a community for self-expression and inspiration.
Check out our guidelines for specific instructions and policies. We can't wait to see how you work it!
Group RulesModCloth Style Exchange Guidelines:
1. Please only post head-to-toe photos of yourself wearing at least one ModCloth item, be it a party dress or a pair of earrings.
2. Please indicate which ModCloth item(s) you're wearing in the photo description. Feel free to write as much about your outfit as you like!
3. Feel free to post pictures of ModCloth apartment items. Show us how expertly you've incorporated them into your home décor.
4. Please keep your feedback positive. We will delete any nasty, negative, or mean-spirited comments.
5. Feel free to link through to your blog, but please refrain from posting spam.
6. Try to keep it clean--this is not a place for nudity. You may look like a million bucks in your new ModCloth undies, but this isn't the place to show them off.
7. Please note that the Style Exchange is 16+ and that users may post only one photo per day.
8. We reserve the right to ban users who repeatedly violate these guidelines.
9. Still not sure, or need to know more? Read more about our community and photo submission guidelines on our site.
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe