mingthein ADMIN November 8, 2015
REMINDER: please do NOT resubmit images that do not show in the pool after a day. They didn't make it in.
Group DescriptionFor readers, followers and fans of www.mingthein.com
**Important: Please do *not* resubmit images that have been rejected: instead take a good look at the composition or execution of the image instead. Images shot with filters, special effects etc will not be accepted.
There is no set subject, style or rules for submission, except images are subject to a minimum standard of compositional and technical quality, photographers contributing are expected to be self-moderating and strive for the highest visual standards.
Constructive criticism is welcome on all images; feedback, after all, is how we all improve. Impolite, rude and offensive comments will get you banned. Please treat this group as you would a civilized club gathering, even though it's in cyberspace. If you would like to leave feedback for another member, please add two asterisks ** before your comment so it can be identified as coming from a fellow group member.
I will be moderating submissions to the pool (and may appoint admins later, if demand requires). The first criteria is always the image - gear does not matter. I'm going to treat the pool as though it was my own portfolio - that means that as time goes on, I may add and remove things as I see fit; all with the objective of improving the standard of photography for all contributors.
Thank you, and looking forward to seeing all of your images!
Group Rules1. Members may post 5 images per day, subject to moderation for quality;
2. Members are encouraged to constructively critique other images in the pool with the objective of helping the photographer improve;
3. Offensive or rude comments will not be tolerated and will get you banned. Please maintain the same level of civility you would at any personal gathering.
4. NSFW images are not permitted; this is a PG13 group.
5. Any cats or selfies must be truly exceptional.
6. Finally, it's all about the photography: if you care about the picture more than anything else, this is your group. Equipment is merely a tool.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate