|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Reference Sites...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|Sticky Related Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|New Flickr Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionHead sculpts from modern, 12" GI Joe-class military figure lines like:
♂ Gearbox action figures
♂ Soldiers of the World [Formative Int'l Toys],
♂ Ultimate Soldier [21st Century Toys],
♂ Ultra Corps! [Lanard],
♂ WalMart's Kid Connection figures [Placo],
♂ unique dollar store figures, etc.
Male head sculpts from their non-military legacy lines are welcome, too. Bare-faced sculpts only. If their line is outdoor/adventurer-only, add such to the Footmen Heads ⊕: Adventure Team Auxiliary, instead.
Add associated femfig head sculpts to Femfig Heads: GI Janes (1990+).
My manfig page, A Joe Poser
Group Rules* Portraits/head shots only of off-brand, 1:6 scale GI Joe-class, male action figure sculpts.
* Bare-faced only.
* No porn or sexual innuendo.
* Must have, at least, one public, on-topic photo before membership is approved.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 12 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe