|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|A little moderation||sharp song||0||sharp song||7 years ago|
|Grain Edit’s 1 Year Anniversary Giant Giveaway Shindig Thing!||Grain Edit.com||0||Grain Edit.com||10 years ago|
|Match box label t-shirts||Grain Edit.com||0||Grain Edit.com||10 years ago|
|THis Club on Coudal! / I Like||Grain Edit.com||0||Grain Edit.com||10 years ago|
|Drawn! blog||orange nest||1||Grain Edit.com||10 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group features Stickers, Labels and Stamps from the mid 1950s to the mid 1970s.
This would include: vintage matchbox labels, buvards / blotters, luggage Labels, airline labels and stickers, first day covers and stamps.
We are particularly interested in Eastern European match box labels ( czech republic, hungary, yugoslavia, russia etc.) Airline labels + stickers from Swiss Air, Boac, Braniff, Air France, Air India, SAS, CSA , Sabena and Varig and French Buvards ( especially ones by Herve Morvan, Raymond Savignac and Lefor Openo)
++++++++ Please read the following guidelines ++++++++++++++
- Photos are fine but scans are preferred.
- Please use tags to better describe your item. If possible please include Country of origin and year of creation.
- Although many labels will fall between the mid 50s and mid 70s we are looking for ones that have a modern aesthetic.
- Post as much as you like no daily limit
Thanks and enjoy the group.
Your host and moderator.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe