This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionPortraying a more realistic and authentic image of life with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Group Rules1. The purpose of this group is to provide a more realistic and authentic image of ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
2. The pool will be promoted to media as an alternative to stock image photos that are usually used (e.g., people yawning at their desks).
3. Any submissions to the photo pool are public and we will actively encourage journalists and bloggers to repost these photos.
4. Usage of these photos will depend on how you license your photo. If you select the "All Rights Reserved" option, photos can only be used with your permission and anyone wanting to use them would need to contact you first. If you select one of the Creative Commons licenses, this will allow your image(s) to be reprinted more easily. Choose the license you feel most comfortable with.
5. Allowing others to download high res versions of your photos will also make it easier for them to be used. But restrict this option if you would like people to contact you before downloading.
6. Caption and tag your photos! This will help give others reviewing them context.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe