- Get Pro
MissouriConservation ADMIN January 2, 2019
This group will close on December 31. You are invited to join the 2019 MDC Reader Photo group and submit your photos.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Titles and Descriptions||MissouriConservation||0||MissouriConservation||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionPhotos from the Missouri Conservationist readers.
Group RulesThis is NOT the right place to ask us questions about your photo. Contact AskMDC@mdc.mo.gov for that.
1. Submit photos of plants or wildlife in Missouri.
2. Photos must be taken recently (within a few months)
3. You may upload 5 images per day.
4. Include the following information:
5. All images will be reviewed before posting.
6. Any images may be reproduced in the Reader Photo section of the Missouri Conservationist or may appear on the MDC website.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe