Group Description"You can tell it's MATTEL; it's swell!"
Harold Matson and Elliot Handler founded MATTEL in 1945, making picture frames and dollhouse furniture. Ruth Handler began production of the company’s most famous product - the Barbie doll in 1959.
Mattel created or owns the rights to many childhood favorites:
* American Girl & Bitty Baby (formerly Pleasant Company)
* Barbie & Ken
* Big Jim
* Cabbage Patch Kids
* Chatty Cathy
* Electronic hand-held sports games
* He-Man & the Masters of the Universe
* Hot Wheels
* Justice Leaguek
* Liddle Kiddles
* Magic 8 Ball
* Major Matt Mason
* Matchbox (formerly Lesney)
* Max Steel
* Pixar's Cars
* Polly Pocket
* Pound Puppies
* See 'n Say
* Strange Change Machine
* Tyco remote controlled toys
* Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots
Post new and vintage photos of toys, dolls, and games manufactured by MATTEL and its subsidiaries. Scans of old ads and catalogs are welcome!
PLEASE TAG PHOTOS "MATTELTOYS" Thanks!
The curator may remove, without notice, any photos not family/office-friendly or not fitting the group's theme.
Here are some other groups you don't want to miss:
These groups (including this one) are in no way affiliated with Mattel Toys or Barbie Collector.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe