Group DescriptionMass Audubon works to protect the nature of Massachusetts for people and wildlife. Together with more than 100,000 members, we care for 35,000 acres of conservation land, provide school, camp, and other educational programs for 225,000 children and adults annually, and advocate for sound environmental policies at local, state, and federal levels. Founded in 1896 by two inspirational women who were committed to the protection of birds, Mass Audubon is now one of the largest and most prominent conservation organizations in New England. Today we are respected for our sound science, successful advocacy, and innovative approaches to connecting people and nature. Each year, our statewide network of wildlife sanctuaries welcomes nearly half a million visitors of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds and serves as the base for our work. To support these important efforts, call 800-AUDUBON (800-283-8266) or visit www.massaudubon.org.
Group RulesBy joining the Mass Audubon Group, you agree that, for any photos you upload to the group:
1. The image(s) are owned by you, and you have full rights to them.
2. You grant Mass Audubon non-exclusive rights to use the image(s) in perpetuity for any print or digital purpose, with attribution.
3. The image(s) are not inappropriate for a general audience.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe