Group DescriptionThis group is for your creations using Marcus Ranum's stock photos. If you use Marcus Ranum's stock photos in your photoshop creations, please post it here! (Please scroll down to see Marcus Ranum's rules for his stock use)
~ Small Comment Code ~
Copy & paste the following if you would like to comment......
<a href="https://www.flickr.com/groups/1186766@N24/">Marcus Ranum Models</a>
~ Graphic Comment Code ~
Copy & paste the following if you would like to use our graphic code
<a href=https://www.flickr.com/groups/marcusranummodels><img src="https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3711/14330161523_9b0eb44978_o.png" width="326" height="120" alt="MR"></a>
~ It will look like this~
*Please visit our 18+ group HERE showing tasteful works of Marcus’s nude stock images
MARCUS RANUM RULES ("'Do as thou wilt' shall be the whole of the law")
You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible. My stock is free; the way you 'pay' to use it is by crediting me. It doesn't need to be in big letters on the image, it can be in text or a link or in liner notes, or whatever - but it's your responsibility to acknowledge if my work contributes to yours. If you post a link, I prefer it to be to my personal website ( www.ranum.com ) My real name is Marcus Ranum please use that instead of "mjranum" where possible.
If you violate any of these rules or violate any of my copyrights you are prohibited entirely, forever, from using any of my stock in any way, shape, or form - commercially or otherwise. No appeals and no amount of begging will help; decisions are final.
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
1) If you can't read my rules, or can't be bothered to read my rules, or can't be bothered to find and read my rules, you are too lazy or illiterate to use my stock and are permanently banned from doing so. If you email me asking 'what are your rules' you are permanently banned from using my stock, unless I tell you otherwise.
2) You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible.
3) You are allowed to repost works based on my stock in other places (RedBubble, Renderosity, Facebook, personal websites, contests, whatever) but please maintain a credit to me where appropriate and possible.
4) Do not simply upload them to a pay site; if you do that, you'll get a DMCA request from me and possibly I'll sue you for damages. These images are for photocompositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves.
5) If you want to do something commercial with one of my shots it helps if you tell me first, because that way, if I get an angry call from a model who sees herself on a book cover, I can say "Oh, I gave permission for that" and she'll get mad at me, not you. :) I have signed releases from my models but it's just a matter of courtesy to follow "The Law of Least Surprise."
6) The models in my images are real human beings with real feelings. Please be considerate of how the models might see themselves and be thoughtful of their feelings. I consider comments like "she's too skinny" or "she's too fat" to be rude and you may be banned from using my stock if you make such remarks.
7) These images are mostly un-retouched - though they may be color-corrected - and are at high resolution. I did not go and remove dust-spots, skin blemishes, etc. Please clean that stuff up in post-work and make the models look good! Also: don't think I do not know how to produce a good photo; these are intended as raw stock.
8) I often forward copies of pictures to the models who have expressed an interest in seeing what you do with them. Some of the models may choose to use your images in their personal portfolios. If you have a problem with that, warn me.
Now.. GO HAVE FUN!
Group RulesThis group is for artworks using Marcus Ranum stock
Please ensure credit is given to Marcus Ranum
(Nudity permitted at admin discretion)
Members with no photostream & no icon are not permitted
Please do not start up discussions with permission from admins
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe