Anything to do with Manchester, UK! We're a big sociable group and we try our hardest to make sure everyone plays nice and keeps it friendly. If you've got any connection at all with Manchester, join up and join in!
Here are some of our most handy or popular discussion threads:
- Welcome Thread
- Help! Cloudy viewfinder - EDIT: sorry i'm stupid (silly things we have done)
- Which Firefox Greasemonkey scripts do you use, recommend?
- Manchester Strobist - Flash Photography (post your examples here)
- Flash photography gear
- Photos that don't belong in the pool
- Manchester's page on Flickr Places
- Explore the Manchester map
Other Manchester groups
Why not check out these other Manchester groups:
- Made in Manchester (your BEST Manchester shots!)
- MCR de/construction
- Manchester Festivals
- Manchester Gigs
- Manchester Graffiti
- Manchester Messages
- Manchester Obscura
- Manchester Postcards
- Manchester, the other side
- Manchester Urban Decay
- Older pics of Manchester
- The University of Manchester
- Didsbury Village
- Sights from Scenic Sale
- Trafford Centre!
- Manchester Chain
- Manchester Flickr Meetup
- Manchester Flickr Portraits
- guess where (manchester)
- Top 20 Manchester
Here are some of the Manchester rabble! Fancy meeting us? Just come along to the next meet - newcomers are always very welcome!
Group RulesAdding photos to the pool
Please only add photos of Manchester to the pool. That includes Greater Manchester and on a good day you might even get away with slightly outside this, but the admins reserve the right to remove non-Manchester photos at their discretion.
This is a big group with members of all ages so please keep all photos clean and family friendly: no nudes!
Discuss anything you think may be of interest to the group but please keep it civil and family-friendly or you may find your words edited or removed. Non-Manchester discussions are welcome but you may like to mark them "Off-topic".
Thanks. Now come on in!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe