j.towbin © ADMIN May 14, 2015
Welcome to Macro Mondays, the group that challenges you to get up close and personal with everyday objects. Each week a NEW THEME will appear in the discussion thread. You have several days to shoot your macro based on the new theme. Photos are posted the following MONDAY in your time zone. Please TAG your photos with "Macro Mondays" and the newest weekly theme. Macro: The ability of a lens to focus just inches away from a subject so it appears bigger than life.
Group DescriptionTHIS IS A THEME BASED GROUP
(Please Check the Weekly Theme)
This group is for all macro-loving flickrites! The concept is simple: take macro shots according to the current weekly theme and send them to this group each Monday. A new theme is posted on Tuesday, giving you plenty of time to come up with some interesting shots. On the following Monday, choose your best TWO shots and then post them for everyone to see!
Group RulesPlease do NOT join this group unless you agree to follow these simple rules:
1. Shots MUST conform to each week's changing theme.
2. Shots MUST be macro or cropped to appear as macro.
3. Shots must ONLY be posted to the group's pool on Monday (whenever that may be in your time zone).
4. Only TWO shots allowed per week - so pick your best!
5. Tag photos with "macromondays" and the week's theme.
6. You must be (or want to be) a Rock Star!
If you do not follow these rules your image(s) will be deleted from the pool.
Repeated failure to observe these rules will result in you being banned from this group.
- Members can post 2 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe