j.towbin © ADMIN July 27, 2017
Macro Mondays is a MODERATED and THEME-BASED group challenging you to take theme-specific macros. A NEW THEME appears in the discussion thread each week. Shoot your macro based on this new theme and post it beginning MONDAY according to GMT/UTC time. TAG your photo with "Macro Mondays" and the new theme. Here are the RULES--members are expected to follow them.
Group DescriptionTHIS IS A MODERATED AND THEME-BASED GROUP
(Your Photos Must Follow the Theme of the Week)
This group is for all macro-loving flickrites! The concept is simple: take a macro photo based on the current weekly theme and send it to this group on Monday. A new theme is posted on Tuesday, giving you plenty of time to come up with your very best unique and creative photo. On the following Monday, post your AWESOME macro for everyone to see!
Group RulesThis is a MODERATED group. Please do NOT join this group unless you agree to follow these simple rules which are explained here in more detail:
1. Your photo MUST conform to each week's changing theme and taken the week the theme is announced.
2. Your photo MUST be macro or cropped to appear as macro. We have a 3" MAXIMUM guideline.
3. Your photo must ONLY be posted to the group's pool on Monday GMT.
4. Only ONE shot allowed per week - so pick your best! No diptychs, triptychs or collages.
5. Tag your photo with "Macro Mondays" and the week's theme.
6. Only photographs may be submitted to the pool. Scanned images or images solely created by computer programs are not permitted.
7. REPOSTING a photo to get a higher position in the group pool is NOT PERMITTED!
Please note: In case of illness or computer/camera malfunction an archived photo NO OLDER THAN 90 DAYS may be submitted.
If you do not follow these rules your image will be deleted from the pool.
Repeated failure to observe these rules will result in you being banned from this group.
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe