janmarie37 ADMIN April 26, 2014
Please remember to only post images of macro or very close-up flowers. No seed heads please. Insects are only acceptable if they are a very small part of the image. Any that do not follow the guidelines will need to be deleted without notice... no offence intended.
Group DescriptionShowcase your favourite macro and close-up flower shots here... the ones that you really love! Remember: ~MACRO ~ FLOWER ~ that's what we want to see!
Members may post one macro flower photo per day without invitation, but please remember to comment on two photos in the pool for each photo you add.
Please also add a "MacroFlowerLovers" tag to each pic.
NB: The COMMENT and INVITATION codes can now be found in Discussions
Create your own visitor map!
All photos with 3 or more comments (not including the original invitation) from this group, and/or those which have been winning or runner up entries in any of our competitions, will be invited to our sister-group:
Superb Macro Flowers
Admin also reserves the right to choose a "Pick of the Day" image to be invited with or without comments from other members.
Group Rules1. Only photos of flower macros or flower close-ups are to be added to the pool.
2. Please do not post photos of insects, unless they are a small part of a macro flower image.
3. Please no grasses, leaves, mushrooms, seeds, seed heads, berries, pine cones. No dead or dried flowers, please.
4. No extremely altered flowers (complete change of color, heavy texture, altered shapes). We are interested in viewing the flower itself.
5. Maximum of 1 photo per day.
6. Post 1, comment on 2 other photos in the pool, using the comment code. We love positive feedback, so tell us what you like about the image!
7. Please tag your photo with MacroFlowerLovers when adding it to the pool.
8. No re-posting of photos to gain further awards.
9. All photos added to the pool must be your own work.
Thank you and enjoy this wonderful group!
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe