- Get Pro
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Add Your Photo||lyme300000||2||theresal58||7 years ago|
|What is this Movement About?||lyme300000||0||lyme300000||8 years ago|
Group Description"We are the 300,000+" is a movement dedicated to raising awareness about the worldwide Lyme epidemic that is being ignored by the CDC and HMOs. Lyme patients from around the world are standing up to demand change.
All the information about this movement can also be found at lyme300000.wordpress.com/
See Photo Slideshow
WHAT TO DO TO ADD YOUR PHOTO:
Take a photo of yourself holding a sign that says:
"I am one of the 300,000 plus annual Lyme patients being ignored by the CDC and HMOs."
- Then list your state (i.e. Wisconsin)
- Then EITHER say how long it took for you to get diagnosed: (It took 20 years to get diagnosed.) OR say how long you've had Lyme (I've had Lyme for 20 years)
We are making a serious statement so the photo composition and your expression should reflect your true feelings about being ignored by the CDC and how Lyme has impacted your life.
Please hold the sign close to the camera so it can be read easily.
WE NEED TO KEEP THE SIGNS VERY SHORT AND SIMPLE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN EASILY READ THEM.
keywords: lyme300000 lyme 300000 CDC lyme ignored
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 80 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe