Alaskan-Exposure ADMIN October 16, 2015
Hey All, welcome to our closed sharing space. If you are here then you are already on your journey to exploring your creativity without worrying over working your camera. Take charge of your camera and let it help you capture your vision! Then... Share it with us here!
This group pool is for members only.
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionHey Everyone! Welcome to the Luminous Learning group! Please remember when posting a photo that is to be part of an assignment to label it as such! Always feel free to post images that you feel are interesting (whether it's an assignment image or not) and remember to add narrative in terms of what you where trying to capture that made you choose your camera settings! This allows for a much more interactive learning environment. Another thing to remember is that each of us has a different view of what looks "right" and in photography I think the artist is always right! However, it's okay to present other ideas and techniques but the artist is always right because it's their image not ours! Most of all we are here to learn and the intent of the group is to share images and understand why they have the characteristics they have!
Group Rules1. Please be honest and critical without being mean. There is a line so don't cross it. Everyone should feel comfortable posting images for feedback.
2. Please don't post images without some narrative pertaining to your vision (what you were trying to capture) and how that vision affected your camera settings. images with no narrative might be removed.
3. always allow EXIF data to be read by other members of the group in your account settings. This is a learning group and EXIF data is super important!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate