Join the group to start a discussion!
Group DescriptionWelcome to the Inside Museum Depot Flickr group.
The Depot is a working museum store housing over 370,000 objects. Attractions include:
Rare road & rail vehicles spanning over 100 years
The famous poster and artwork stores
Signs, ceramic tiles and ephemera
We occassionally have guided tours and weekend public openings. This group has been set up to gather together our Depot visitors photographic impressions of this fascinating place.
This group is only for images taken at the London Transport Museum Depot, Acton Town.
Group RulesThis group is only for images of London Transport Museum Depot at Acton Town.
Please add a comment and please tag your photo: "london transport museum".
We look forward to seeing the photos from your visit to our Acton Depot!
Please read the T&C’s before you join this group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these carefully, adding your photo to this group, you are giving London Transport Museum permission to display your photo on www.ltmuseum.co.uk or on the Museum's Flickr wall in the gallery.
1. By sharing your photos with the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group, in respect of each photograph you confirm that:
- it is consistent with the Flickr Community Guidelines (hyperlink: www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne)
- it was taken by you;
- it is your own original work;
- sharing it with the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group and granting a licence in respect of its use as set out in these Group Rules will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party; and it does not contain any obscene or defamatory content or material.
2. By sharing your photos with the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group, in respect of each photograph you grant to LTM a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, licence to display your photo (as it is stored on Flickr, via the Flickr API) on LTM's website. This licence shall apply for the period during which the photo is posted in the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group. If you remove your photo from the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group, this licence will automatically terminate. If your photo is displayed on LTM’s website your Flickr screen name and the title of the picture will appear with the photo.
3. If LTM wishes to use any of your photos in any other way, for example:
•by publishing your photos in LTM-published magazines and other materials;
•by adding your photos to the Museum collections management system;
•by archiving your photos or
•by making copies of your photos and/or downloading the high resolution version as may be required for any specified purpose, or for any period longer than the period during which your photos are posted in the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group, we will contact you via Flickrmail to obtain your express approval of such use(s) of your photos. Should LTM wish to display your photo on an electronic screen on-site at LTM and/or publish your photo in a LTM-published magazine or other material and/or archive your photo and you grant your approval of such use(s), when granting us the approval please state your name as you would like it to appear with your photo (otherwise, LTM will simply use your Flickr screen name).
4. To be clear, unless LTM has contacted you and obtained your express approval, LTM will only use your photo(s) by displaying it on LTM’s website and/or on our Museum Flickr wall where such display is connected with the Inside London Transport Museum Depot group.
5. LTM shall not be obliged to display your photographs and shall not have any liability to you for any loss of publicity or enhancement of reputation.
6. LTM reserves the right to cancel the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group at any time.
8. By entering your photo to the Inside London Transport Museum Depot Group, you are deemed to have accepted these Group Rules.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe