|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Your opinion on an extended meet-up (building a portfolio holiday)||cazgigi||0||cazgigi||1 year ago|
|Is anyone active in this group?||Peter Simmons||2||Peter Simmons||2 years ago|
|700 Members - Please Read||Philip PaynePRO||21||Rangefindergeneral||4 years ago|
|About as far off topic as you're likely to get. But interesting all the same||Zimdian||1||Philip PaynePRO||4 years ago|
|Studio use in the Greater London area||mammoth plant (deleted)||5||graham_of_rainham||4 years ago|
|Anyone going to SWPP||Rangefindergeneral||4||Zimdian||4 years ago|
|BBC iPlayer documentary||jmfoto||0||jmfoto||5 years ago|
|New gizmo from the inventor of the Orbis and the frio||Rangefindergeneral||1||jmfoto||5 years ago|
|Garage sale||parallel porter (deleted)||0||parallel porter (deleted)||5 years ago|
|Social in November?||Y A T||19||Y A T||5 years ago|
We are a group of photographers from the London area who all have a particular interest in using off camera flash. We are a very active group who meet up regularly. We like to actively encourage participation and we are all dedicated to sharing our knowledge and experience.
We would strongly suggest that you read David Hobby's Strobist blog at www.strobist.com and join the main Strobist group here on flicker
We meet at least twice a month.
Once a month we have our social, an evening to discuss the next meet and socialise with fellow Strobists. Beginners are most welcome here - A few of us will have our gear and can demonstrate and answer questions if necessary. Please remember busy pubs/cafes are not places to leave gear!
Ideally we meet on the last Saturday of every month for our main meetup. Make sure you are on the attending list for the meetup. If numbers are restricted it's first come first served. The results from previous meetups can be found in this thread.
Members are actively encouraged to organise their own collaborations and meetups. There is a thread for finding shooting buddies, so sign up to that if you are looking for people to shoot with.
** Equipment Link Europe: **
Group RulesSome simple checks before you join us
1. The group is for people interested in off camera flash (OCF) from the London area. We are an active group who meet regularly. Members are encouraged to organise their own collaborations with each other and post results into group pool. You don't have to live in London to join the group but you should be close enough so that you can attend the meetups.
2. Pool photos must have lighting information in the caption or the first comment if relevant. You may post photos that were not taken at a meetup. You may post up to 4 photos per day.
3. You should try and have some OCF pictures in your stream. If you don't, it its not a biggie. People with totally empty streams will not be admitted to the group.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 4 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate