- Get Pro
Paolo G March 22, 2017
Due to the new design of Flickr you may want to bookmark:www.flickr.com/groups/londonflickrmeetups/discuss/This will hopefully make it easier for you to find the discussions about the events we arrange.
Group DescriptionAll are welcome to come along, you can just bring any old camera or even a phone - it's all about socialising and taking a few shots in different parts of London and beyond. Then we post the results to the group here - it's not a competition.
Attending Events and Posting to the Pool:
1. Membership of the group is open to anyone. However you need to be 18 years or over to come to a meetup, unless you are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Some meetups include a trip to the pub.
2. To add a picture to the pool, please ensure that it was taken at an event discussed in the group. All photos that are posted to group will be vetted before being allowed into the pool each photo is required to be tag with it's associated eventid as follows:-
Organising a Meetup:
Once you have been to a few meetups, please consider organising one.
You can start a new thread to float an idea for a meetup, and gauge interest. But once you think you'll go ahead, please:
a) Ensure the date of the meetup is included in the thread title.
b) Provide clear instructions about where to meet and when. Remember that it can be hard to meet people in crowded places, so be precise. Update the post at the top of the thread to reflect this.
c) Make sure that Eventid tag is posted after the walk for people submitting photos.
Most importantly of all - enjoy!
Group Rules*****ONLY PHOTOS TAKEN ON OUR OFFICIAL WALKS WILL BE ACCEPTED*****
Before joining our group please take a moment to read our group rules below.
London Flickr Meetups was conceived as a group where anyone, whether a beginner or expert, can come along with a camera of any shape, size or age. It’s all about socialising and taking photos. Our walks cover both London and beyond.
The only requirement is that you must be over 18 years of age to join
one of our walks unless you are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Some of our walks include a trip to the pub.
The group photo pool only accepts photos which are taken on organised events and tagged appropriately.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate