Sam Scholes ADMIN March 16, 2015
Keep on rockin'!!!
Group DescriptionThe LIVE MUSIC group is a place for photographers to share and discuss their photographs of live music performances. Share work that captures the spirit of live performance - any genre, any venue, any time. Tags, descriptions and notes for performers, dates, times, venues are much appreciated.
Group RulesPlease restrict your submissions to the group pool to no more than three images a day. We are looking for original photos so only submit photos that you yourself have taken. Remember the work you submit to the group represents you as a photographer so be selective with your and choose only your best photographs.
We do NOT allow:
• Screencaps of favorites.
• Photographs of artwork.
• Heavily Photoshopped photos including over-cooked HDR.
• Photographs with nudity.
• Photographs of camera equipment.
• Self-portraits with your camera.
• Pet photography.
If you find one of your photographs has been removed from the group pool please don't resubmit it.
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe