Group DescriptionFlickr's best landscape group, since February 1, 2005. This group is for photographs of landscape, strictly defined, and for discussion of landscape photography, including equipment, technique, and locations.
Group RulesGeneral Definition of “Landscape”
“Landscapes" for this group include land and are predominantly natural. The more of your photo is natural, the more it belongs here; the more it is human-built or about people themselves, the less it does. See the discussion area to ask about your photo before you submit it.
Rules for Pool Submissions
1. Do not submit the following:
• photographs that do not include land as a significant compositional element, including sky-only, moon-only, sun-only, and water-only photos
• city/town views, portraits, architecture photos, wildlife photos, flower photos, sports photos, human-focused photojournalism, etc., except if those subjects are part of a larger landscape and the landscape is the point of the photo
• non-photographs: paintings, etc.
• protest/announcement images or discussion
2. Do not resubmit denied photos. If you want to know why your photo was denied, please post to the Discussion area.
• Be polite in your discussion postings and in any messages to administrators or moderators.
• Do not use the group to sell any product or link to a sales site.
New members who break these rules in obvious ways may be banned without warning. Any member who breaks them may be removed without warning, and previously removed members who break them may be banned without warning.
Please take some time to enjoy the photos in the pool, not only to contribute to it! It is full of beautiful landscape photography.
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe