- Get Pro
cute field January 6, 2013
I have taken your suggestions and revised the list. I am keeping the Wed. upload day as it gives us two weekends to get our shots. Also, scroll down and look at the rules. We are going to move toward more constructive feedback. Start a discussion if you have questions or concerns.***The start date for this project is FEB 6***
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptionThis is a place for members of the Lancaster County Photography Meetup (or anyone) to participate in a themed 52 week photography project.
1. Only 1 photo per week per theme. Some members choose to insert a link to a second alternate shot in a comment under their post. Also, if you have an older photo that meets this theme and you would like to share, linking to it in comment is the preferred way of sharing.
2. Photos must be taken within one week prior to the week of the theme. Meaning, If a theme starts on Wednesday, you can take photos for that theme any time from a week prior to the day before a new theme starts. That's about a two-week window to shoot.
3. Photos for each theme should be posted on the Wednesday of the theme for about two weeks. The group only allows up to three photos per week, so don't get too far behind on your uploads!
4. Please tag your photos, title them, and/or add the theme so others can identify which theme you are posting. Example: Week 2: Red
5. Please comment with something positive AND something constructive. We are trying to improve and constructive criticism helps. If you would prefer not to receive criticism, just comment on your own photo after uploading, "No criticism, please."
6. Have fun!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 3 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate