Group DescriptionLAist is a website about Los Angeles: news, happenings, places, people, sewage spills, celebrity arrests, movies, music and more.
Group RulesIn the spirit of Web 2.0 and the Los Angeles community of professional and amateur photographers, we like to use photos you submit to the LAist Featured Photos pool in our daily Extra, Extra column at 6 p.m., and occasionally in other posts.
All photographers get credit and a link.
We hope you join us making Los Angeles a better and more wicked place to live.
Basic Rules & Guidelines
- Keep your submissions to Los Angeles/Southern California themes and subjects (nature, graffiti, traffic, police, fire, street life, homeless, event, music, hiking, displays, museums, random out and about, weather, etc)
- Do not submit your all your photos at once, keep the number of photos submitted at once to around 10 or so unless you have some extremely crazy to share.
- Do not submit photos that are of too personal such as your birthday party, holiday party, a billion of your cat (a select few are cool), you in a mirror, etc.
Hope these make sense are basic enough!
- Members can post 10 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe