mfophotos ADMIN September 23, 2008
The A3C3 is dedicated to silver-based photography, arcane techniques, toy cameras, pin-hole cameras, polaroids, and of course, crappy (film) cameras of all sorts. We meet monthly, so check on the discussion postings to see when/where the next meeting is taking place.
Group DescriptionWelcome to the Flickr home of the Ann Arbor Area Crappy Camera Club.
* Into toy cameras, trash cams, cheap plastic point-and-shoots, pinholes, dollar store disposables, and and junk store cameras?
* Live in southeast Michigan?
* Want to get together once a month with like-minded photographers to share work and ideas, trade cameras and equipment, work on fun assignments, learn camera-hacking tips, and basically geek out about the wonders of cheap crappy cameras?
Then this is the place for you.
Find us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/crapppycams/
And visit our website: a2crappycameras.org
Group RulesThe Ann Arbor Area Crappy camera Club pages are for people that live within the area of SE Michigan that the A3C3 draws its members from. If you are from outside the area, and cannot participate in the A3C3 activities, please do not join the group.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe