Kodak Alaris ADMIN February 4, 2010
FEBRUARY THEME - LOVE - With so much love in the air please share your photos that illustrate love.
Group DescriptionThey say a picture is worth a thousand words. Kodak's "What's Your Story" group gives you the opportunity to not only show the flickr community your photos, but also share the stories behind them.
Tell us who’s behind that Halloween costume. Let everyone know exactly where your stunning vacation shots were taken. And show everyone how you were feeling when you took your favorite holiday shot, and what it means to look at it now. You’ll soon discover the powerful effect your favorite photos can have on other Flickr users.
To participate, simply add your photos to the ongoing discussion threads and tag them accordingly. Or by all means, start your own thread. Here’s your opportunity to discover what it means to tell stories through photography.
So tell us. What’s your story?
If anyone has been around long enough to have a perspective on pictures, it's Kodak. For over 100 years, we've been there to help people unleash the emotional power of the picture and unlock its magic in all its glorious incarnations. With a deep portfolio of digital cameras, printers, frames, and more, Kodak can assist you in taking better pictures and inspire you to do more with them.
And now, Kodak is flickr's exclusive digital frames partner. Kodak's frames enable you to wirelessly connect and view your flickr photos away from your computer. Get the easy to use flickr functionality you love, in either an 8" or 10", high quality wireless digital frame.
Visit Kodak’s Tip and Projects Center
Visit Kodak’s 1000 words blog
Visit the Kodak Flickr photostream
Group RulesBy accessing or using the Kodak Group (the “Group”) and in consideration of Kodak allowing you to use the Group, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. User Submissions. You hereby grant Eastman Kodak Company and its affiliates (“Kodak”) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, copy, publicly display, publicly perform, publish or distribute any still or motion images that you post on or submit to the Group (“Images”), in addition to any messages, data, information, text, audio, graphics or other material besides Images that you post into the Group (“Content”), solely in connection with the Group or the promotion of the Group in any online media, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, for so long as your Image(s) or Content is in the Group or December 31, 2009, whichever is sooner. To the extent an Image is used in connection with the Group or the promotion of the Group, Kodak will attribute credit to you as the owner of the Image. Kodak will actively seek your express written permission prior to using your Images or Content for any purpose other than outlined above. In the absence of such written permission, no alternative use will be authorized. Without limiting the foregoing, Kodak may delete, remove, edit, modify, reject or refuse any Content or Images submitted to the Group.
2. Interactive Areas. You assume full responsibility for risks associated with using discussion forums and other interactive areas of the Group. Kodak is not responsible for and assumes no liability associated with Content or Images posted or submitted to the Group by you or anyone else. Kodak is not liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity or for any statements or representations you may encounter in using the Group.
3. Removal or Suspension. Kodak may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, terminate or suspend your right to use the Group.
4. Representations. You represent and warrant that (i) you own the Images or have the right to post or otherwise distribute them, including permission from all persons depicted in any Image; (ii) the Content is your original work and you have the right to post it; and (iii) the Content is complete, accurate and not misleading.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations. THE GROUP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. KODAK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND TITLE. YOU WAIVE AND AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER AGAINST KODAK, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE GROUP OR ANY CONTENT OR IMAGES CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE GROUP. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, KODAK AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS GROUP. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF KODAK TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS GROUP EXCEED $50.
- Members can post 5 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe