Kodak Alaris ADMIN May 28, 2010
PRIZE UPDATE: Please see the topic below...
Group DescriptionTo enter, upload your photos shot on Kodak Ektar 100 film to this group. The winning photos must be shot on Kodak Ektar 100 and you must be a resident of the United States. The entry deadline is December 31, 2009.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Entrance deadline is December 31, 2009 at 6:00 pm ET. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States, 18 years or older and submit an eligible entry. To enter, upload a photo shot on Kodak Ektar 100 film to the group on www.flickr.com/groups/kodakektarcontest. First Place winner will receive one year’s supply of EKTAR 100 Film up to 1200 rolls; an “Adventures by Disney” travel package in North America for two people; feature on kodak.com, and feature of their image on Kodak’s New York City Times Square Gallery; Second Place winner will receive 600 rolls of EKTAR 100 Film; feature on kodak.com, and feature of their image on Kodak’s New York City Times Square Gallery; Third Place winner will receive 300 rolls of EKTAR 100 Film; feature on kodak.com, and feature of their image on Kodak’s New York City Times Square Gallery; and five Honorable Mention winners will receive 20 rolls of EKTAR 100 Film, feature on kodak.com, and feature of their image on Kodak’s New York City Times Square Gallery. Sponsor is Eastman Kodak Company, 343 State Street, Rochester, New York 14650.
2009 KODAK EKTAR PHOTO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2009 Kodak Ektar Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Officers, directors, employees and agents of Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) and its respective affiliated companies, agencies, and immediate families (collectively, the Kodak Affiliates") are void from participation. The Contest is governed by U.S. law, is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, the Contest go to www.flickr.com/groups/kodakektarcontest/
and submit a photograph taken on Kodak Professional Ektar 100 Film to the Kodak Ektar Contest group. The Contest begins at 6:00 am EST on October 22, 2009 and ends at 6:00 pm EST on December 31, 2009. To enter, you must have a valid Flickr account. Signing up for Flickr is free of charge.
You may not post or transmit a photo that contains threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any image that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, that would otherwise violate any law, or is inconsistent with Kodak’s brand image. Photos may not reflect negatively on Kodak or its products, or include any reference to any other company, including any competitor of Kodak, or include any third party trademarks. Any photo that includes any such material, as determined by Kodak in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Eight winners will be chosen by Sponsor as the best photo entries. Limit one (1) WINNER per household throughout the entire Contest. Any questions regarding the determination of the winner will be decided in the sole discretion of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
4. PRIZES: There are a total of 8 prize winners.
(a) First Place Winner: The eligible prize winner will receive one years supply of Kodak Ektar 100 film up to 1200 rolls valued at $5000 and will have the winning photography featured on kodak.com and the Kodak Times Square Display.
The First Place Winner will also win a "Adventures by Disney" trip for two to a North American travel/nature destination abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/region?name=NorthAmericaOverv.... The First Place Winner will be selected no later than February 1, 2010 and will be contacted by Sponsor via Flickr mail. The First Place Winner will be required to reply to the email within seven (7) days to accept the prize. If the First Place Winner is unwilling or unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Trip package includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near First Place Winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the selected North American travel/nature destination, accomodations and meals. First Place Winner must travel on potential dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of First Place Winner. Unless child of First Place Winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the First Place Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to First Place Winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5000. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. First Place Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
(b) Second Place Winner: The eligible prize winner will receive 600 rolls of Kodak Ektar 100 film with a retail value of $2700 and will have the winning photography featured on kodak.com and the Kodak Times Square Display.
(c) Third Place Winner: The eligible prize winner will receive 300 rolls of Kodak Ektar 100 film with a retail value of $1350 and will have the winning photography featured on kodak.com and the Kodak Times Square Display.
(d) Five Honorable Mentions: The eligible prize winners will each receive 20 rolls of Kodak Ektar 100 film with a retail value of $90 and will have the winning photography featured on kodak.com and the Kodak Times Square Display.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted by the winner. EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. An individual may only win one-time over the course of the contest. Federal, state and local taxes associated with the acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Unclaimed or rejected prizes will not be awarded.
5. REDEEMING PRIZES: Winners will be notified via flickr mail no later than February 1, 2010. Once notified, the potential winner must respond to the email address provided by the administrator of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY within two weeks of notification with complete legal name and mailing address. All potential winners are subject to verification at the sole discretion of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used to verify winning certificates. Winning certificates will be void and ineligible for a prize if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or if found to be photocopied, reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, torn, stolen, un-issued, unauthorized, traded, bartered, sold, illegitimately obtained or illegible in any way, or if they fail to contain authorized special markings and/or security codes, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors. As part of the verification process, EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY may require winners to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within specified time period, or the prize may be forfeited. Unless otherwise agreed by EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, winners will receive their prize via U.S. Mail, FedEx or United Postal Service within two to three weeks of winning. Neither EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, delayed or damaged prizes.
6. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, entrants agree (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) to be bound by the decisions of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY reserves the right to permanently disqualify from this Contest any person it believes has violated these Official Rules. By accepting or participating in a prize, each winner irrevocably consents to the use of such winner's name, likeness, image, voice, performance (in connection with interviews and other recordings), biographical information, and statements relating to the Contest or EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY Affiliates, without further compensation, in all world-wide marketing, promotion, and publicity carried out in perpetuity by any of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY Affiliates in connection with this Contest. EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest if any fraud, virus or other problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Contest, as determined by EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY in its sole discretion. If Contest is terminated before the end date/time, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date/time. If any such malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest, EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at www.twitter.com/kodakcb.
7. DISCLAIMERS: Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any of EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY Affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Contest, (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Entrants hereby acknowledge that EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY Affiliates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied (including, but not limited to warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize), in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his/her prize after it has been delivered to such winner via U.S. Mail, FedEx, United Parcel Service, or any other shipping agent.
8. Winners' Names: For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, (postage not required for Vermont residents) to: EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, 343 State St. Rochester, NY 14650.
Sponsor of Contest: EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY, 343 State St. Rochester, NY 14650.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe