ka.lego ADMIN May 24, 2015
Thanks to everyone who contributed / enjoyed this group. Life caught up with me. Even with two kids, I still enjoy playing with LEGO and keeping up (less frequently) with developments in the AFOL/TFOL worlds, but the Brick Something / ka-go websites halted a few years ago and I obviously haven't kept up with this group. So, once again, thanks for taking part and having fun with me. Play well, all.
Group RulesThanks for considering sharing your awesome work in my silly little group and website. I really hope to be able to feature your work here. Just a few "Agreements" to run through before moving on...
1) Please check out the Brick Something
Ka-GOsite at some point. It'd be good to know what you're getting into. Seriously...you might think I suck. Ha. Please note that any images that are accepted here will be streamed live on the site's Flickr gallery.
2) "In the spirit of Sharing, Not Oversaturating", please only share up to two (2) shots of the same MOC/item. Pick your best! I'm limiting folks to ten (10) image submissions (eg 5 different MOCs/items) a day for the first month or so to help populate this group. I may pull it back later if necessary.
3) Images submitted here will more than likely be considered for posting on the site in the Seen, Meet, or Behind The Build sections. If for some weird reason you don't want your work to be get more exposure, you might think twice. (No really...some FOLs get touchy.)
4) Because the images go live on the site, submissions will be screened first. With that said, please don't bother sending anything that's questionable for young eyes to see, since the site revolves around a TOY. Only exception is fictional violence...that's all good for the most part. I'll take the Japanese standards for Anime approach on that issue. I'd rather not go too deeply into do's and don'ts and I'm not a big fan of censorship, so I'll be vague for now until I have to, I s'pose.
5) Don't be a jerk. "Leg godt," right?
Agreed? Can I get a, "So say we all?"
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe