Jill Gaupin ADMIN March 21, 2011
Welcome to the official Flickr Group of the iPhone Photography - Connect Facebook Group! Remember: 1) Your uploaded photos MUST be captured exclusively on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and 2) Any editing of your photos must be done on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Let's keep it true to form and have fun!
This group discussion is for members only.
Group DescriptioniPhone Photographers CONNECT! This is the companion site to iPhone Photography - Connect on Facebook - a virtual gathering spot to share and discuss our iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad photos and anything iPhone photography related! Glad you're here!
Group RulesWelcome to the official Flickr Group of the iPhone Photography - Connect Facebook Group! Feel free to share your iPhone Photography here with other like-minded folks from around the globe.
To preserve the integrity of this incredible, emerging medium, the only requirements to participate here are:
1) Your uploaded photos MUST be captured exclusively on an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
2) Any editing of your photos must be done on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. That means NO desktop/lap top or online tweaking, folks! Let's keep it true to form!
I think it should also go without saying but I'll say it anyway - the photos you upload to the group must be your own iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad photography. I also like to rotate out a "Featured" picture on the Facebook group and, if you share here, I reserve the right to feature your picture (with the appropriate credits of course!!)
So glad you are here! Now lets get busy sharing our pictures!
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 4 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe