Framer's Intent ADMIN June 11, 2011
Images will only be approved to this pool if they were made between 10th-17th June 2011. The pool closes Friday 17th June, 2011, at 10am GMT, so images must be submitted before that time to be considered.
Group DescriptionSurrealism Now! - Gary Alexander
This is the thirty-seventh Instruction for the Street Photography Now Project, written to inspire fresh ways of looking at and documenting the world we all live in. Photographs you contribute should be new work made in response to the Instruction.
You have until 10.00 GMT on 17.6.11 to upload one photograph in response to this Instruction.
For more info on the project visit: streetphotographynowproject.wordpress.com/
Group Rules1. This group only accepts photographs taken after Instruction 37 was issued, and in direct response to Instruction 37
2. A maximum of 1 photograph can be uploaded per person, per week
3. Discussions are welcomed but please keep them relevant to the theme
4. This site may be visited by children and family groups, so suitable content only
5. Anyone posting to this group takes full responsibility for the content of their photograph or words
6. The photograph you submit must be your own work, and by adding it to this group you confirm that you are the copyright holder
7. Anyone adding photographs to the group agrees to have their work featured on streetphotographynowproject.wordpress.com and www.photonet.org.uk
8. Anyone adding photographs to the group agrees that their image can be used by The Photographers Gallery* to help publicise The Street Photography Now Project
9. If you would like your photograph credited with something other than your Flickr name, please make sure you include this information with your photo before you add it to the group
* The Photographers’ Gallery is a registered charity no.262548
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe