Framer's Intent ADMIN April 1, 2011
This group will open at 10.30 GMT on Friday 1 April. Only photographs made between 1st-8th April 2011 will be approved to the pool.
Group Description"Bend the rules and play tricks with the mind; make documents of moments that have never existed." - Peter Funch
This is the twenty-seventh Instruction for the Street Photography Now Project, written to inspire fresh ways of looking at and documenting the world we all live in. Photographs you contribute should be new work made in response to the Instruction.
You have until 10.00 GMT on 8.4.11 to upload one photograph in response to this Instruction.
For more info on the project visit: streetphotographynowproject.wordpress.com/
Group Rules1. This group only accepts photographs taken after Instruction 27 was issued, and in direct response to Instruction 27
2. A maximum of 1 photograph can be uploaded per person, per week
3. Discussions are welcomed but please keep them relevant to the theme
4. This site may be visited by children and family groups, so suitable content only
5. Anyone posting to this group takes full responsibility for the content of their photograph or words
6. The photograph you submit must be your own work, and by adding it to this group you confirm that you are the copyright holder
7. Anyone adding photographs to the group agrees to have their work featured on streetphotographynowproject.wordpress.com and www.photonet.org.uk
8. Anyone adding photographs to the group agrees that their image can be used by The Photographers Gallery* to help publicise The Street Photography Now Project
9. If you would like your photograph credited with something other than your Flickr name, please make sure you include this information with your photo before you add it to the group
* The Photographers’ Gallery is a registered charity no.262548
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe