Tourism Vancouver ADMIN May 13, 2011
Thanks for your ongoing contributions to the Inside Vancouver photo pool! This collection of photos is used to showcase the beauty and diversity of Vancouver. Photos submitted to our Flickr pool are not distributed for commercial or advertising purposes. Photos are used on our website, blog, and other publications in which we promote Vancouver. We will always include a photo credit. If you want your photos used in our marketing material you must enable downloading!
Group DescriptionPhotos submitted by Vancouverites and visitors, showcasing their favourite spots in the city.
We display photos in this pool on our website via a Flickr widget - www.tourismvancouver.com/vancouver/photos-videos/, and we also post random photos on our blog - www.insidevancouver.ca. We may also occassionally look to this Flickr pool when we need photos for some of our other marketing material. Whenever we use a photo from this pool we include a photo credit.
We use these photos to market Vancouver to the world. We do not use them for advertising purposes.
Thanks to everyone!
Group Rules***Photos that have downloading disabled will not be accepted. The purpose of this group is to share Vancouver photos, which can't be done when the download function is disabled.***
1) Photos should portray the positive side of Vancouver. There are plenty of groups dedicated to showcasing some of the challenges of the city, but this group is for those that want to share the beauty and diversity of Vancouver.
2) Members agree to tag all submitted photos "Inside Vancouver"
3) By submitting your photos you acknowledge that they may be used on our website (www.tourismvancouver.com/vancouver/photos-videos/) and also on our blog (insidevancouver.ca). On occasion we may also use photos in our annual visitors guide, or other marketing material. We will always provide a photo credit when we use your photos, and they will only be used to promote Vancouver and in no other capacity.
4) Tourism Vancouver retains the right to publish the name(s) of contest winners.
5) Winner(s) will be notified via FlickrMail
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe, Moderate