Auribins ADMIN March 7, 2015
There is a very high standard of photos within the group's Photostream. Come and comment on the three to the right of yours and join in!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Ideas for your Critique||AuribinsPRO||0||Auribins||3 years ago|
|Sticky Three for Three||AuribinsPRO||0||Auribins||3 years ago|
Group DescriptionWelcome to IN MY OPINION, where everyone's opinions are welcome.
We ask that all members critique the first three images in the group pool. However, unlike other comment groups on Flickr, simply writing, “I do not like this,” or “this is cool,” or a two line review is not in the spirit of the group.
IN MY OPINION promises that each submitted photo will get three thoughtful critiques. Please make enough time to truly experience each image. Be aware that our membership covers a wide range of age, skill levels, and artistic styles. All genres of photographic art may not appeal to you, so be particularly objective with those. We are a friendly group, so please find at least one positive and encouraging thing to write about every photo in addition to constructive criticism. Be patient with yourself as you learn to critique and be patient with others as they learn.
Group RulesWelcome to IN MY OPINION. We are a community of photographers of all skill levels and talent seeking critiques from our fellow photographers. At our core is our passion for learning and sharing with one another. IN MY OPINION promises that each submitted photo will receive five thoughtful and constructive critiques from its members. Beyond the critiques, we also want to encourage a continual dialogue between members. Discuss your works, why you picked your subjects, the obstacles you faced, ask technical questions, and most importantly, express YOUR opinions!
RULES OF IN MY OPINION
1. Please view and analyze the first three images in the group pool.
2. Write a critique for ALL three images directly to the right of your own. Simply writing, “I do not like this,” “this is cool,” or a two line review is not in the spirit of this group. (if you need help with this, see the discussions page HOW DO I WRITE A CRITIQUE: www.flickr.com/groups/inmyopinion/discuss/72157631942824243/)
3. Post only ONE of your own images. You must wait until three more images have been posted, before you can post again.
a. Be respectful to others at all times.
b. Complete your critiques. Photos found in the pool without the accompanying required critiques are subject to removal.
c. Add the "In my Opinion" tag located on the main page to each critique
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 1 thing to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe