Indy Photo Coach 7:21pm, 25 October 2013
On your next fall color photo trip, use a polarizing filter and notice how the colors become brighter as you rotate the filter. Experiment with your white balance settings by shooting the same photo using both the Cloudy and Shady settings. Notice the subtle color changes between the two settings. Post your fall images here and we'll share them with the IPC community.
Here's a reminder how to post to the assignment:
1. Become a Flickr member.
2. Take a water picture and upload it to your Flick account
3. On that photo's page, click the image of a photo (rectangle) with a curved arrow ("More ways to share") on the bottom right underneath the image.
4. Choose "Grab the HTML/BB Code
5. Select "Small" from the drop down box and then select and copy the HTML text that appears in the box above. (Make sure your image is publicly available or you won't be able to copy the HTML).
6. Go to THIS post and in the "reply" box, paste the HTML script. Feel free to include a few comments about the shot after it.
7. Use the 'preview' function to make sure it worked, or click "post now" to submit it to the discussion!