Indy Photo Coach 3:55pm, 3 October 2013
The rain for the past week may have made you decide to stay indoors, but there's lots of great subject matter before, after, and even in the rain (just make sure to protect your gear). With water as your subject, show us your best shots of H2O.
Ponds, water drops, rivers, rain, anything.
On a side note, for some neat inspiration, check out Martin Waugh at www.liquidsculpture.com
Here's a reminder how to post to the assignment:
1. Become a Flickr member.
2. Take a water picture and upload it to your Flick account
3. On that photo's page, click the image of a photo (rectangle) with a curved arrow ("More ways to share") on the bottom right underneath the image.
4. Choose "Grab the HTML/BB Code
5. Select "Small" from the drop down box and then select and copy the HTML text that appears in the box above. (Make sure your image is publicly available or you won't be able to copy the HTML).
6. Go to THIS post and in the "reply" box, paste the HTML script. Feel free to include a few comments about the shot after it.
7. Use the 'preview' function to make sure it worked, or click "post now" to submit it to the discussion!