Assignment: Alphabet: "S"
Create a photo that shows an "S" shape without showing text.
Tell us a little about it.
Here's a reminder how to post to the assignment:
1. Become a Flickr member.
2. Take a self-portrait and upload it to your Flick account
3. On that photo's page, click the "all sizes" tab
4. Choose "Small"
5. Under the photo, it will say "Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage" - Select and copy that text.
6. Go to THIS post and in the "reply" box, paste the HTML script. Feel free to include a few comments about the shot after it.
7. Use the 'preview' function to make sure it worked, or click "post now" to submit it to the discussion!
6:37PM, 9 November 2008 PDT