|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Sticky Reference Sites...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|Sticky Related Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||5 years ago|
|New Flickr Groups...||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||4 years ago|
|I-Girl Sculpt Question...?||Studio 126||0||Studio 126||4 years ago|
Group DescriptionShare & identify 1:6 femfig head sculpts from modern (non-Hasbro) Adventure Team-compatible lines (descendants of the Action Team's Super Peggy & Super Sandy), such as:
⟜ Get Real Girls (FYI, originally called the Adventure Girls),
⇴ I-Girls [Lanard],
⚴ Turkey Huntress [Ertl's Outdoor Sportsman series] &
⚨ Lara Croft [Tomb Raider]
(Not for big-headed dolls, Barbies nor any other fashion dolls. Bare-faced sculpts only.)
Post modern AT Jane sculpts to GI Janes (1990+).
My femfig page, A Barbie-Jane Poser
My adventurer page, A Fuzzhead Poser
Symbol key available at Geo-Corps HQ and the PKF Sorority House
Group Rules* Portraits/head shots only of Lanard's iGirl, Get Real Girl sculpts and similar adventure-themed female action dolls, a.k.a. femfigs.
* Bare-faced only.
* No porn or sexual innuendo.
* No big-head doll sculpts.
* No Barbie sculpts. (I am not a hater. 96% of my ladies have Barbie sculpts. They are just off-topic here.)
* No sculpts from non-articulated fashion dolls (ask about other doll series).
* Must have, at least, one public, on-topic photo before membership is approved.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 12 things to the pool each day.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe