- Get Pro
yoshiffles ADMIN August 10, 2011
August's theme is Sky!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Is anything happening?||uptheboro||1||yoshiffles||9 years ago|
|Wondering what's happening||Marriedin79||2||Marriedin79||10 years ago|
|Themes for next year?||yoshiffles||15||yoshiffles||10 years ago|
|Welcome||yoshiffles||14||MerelyRachel||10 years ago|
|Poor forgotten August||yoshiffles||16||closed bead (deleted)||11 years ago|
Group DescriptionThe idea is simple. During each month, you take photos for a certain theme. There's no restriction on how many or how often - you can skip a month (or months!) completely if you'd like. These are just some ideas to get the creativity flowing. This started out a personal project for me in 2010, but thought it would be more fun if some other people joined in, and now we're doing it every year!
Note: I do a monthly recap of my favorite photos submitted to the group each month on iffles.com. By submitting your photo to this group, you agree to allow me to use your photo ONLY on a "best of" monthly recap page - the photo will be linked back to your photo on flickr and all credit will be given to you.
The themes for 2011 are:
May: Street Art
October: Street Where I Live
Group RulesThere are only two rules:
1. Photos submitted to the group must be NEW photos taken during the month that fit that month's theme - the idea is to get our creative juices flowing, not show off old photos.
2. By submitting a photo to this group, you allow iffles.com to use it ONLY in monthly/yearly "best photos submitted to the monthly theme" entries. All photos on iffles.com will link back to your photo on flickr and give you complete credit
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe