- Get Pro
Join the group to start a discussion!
1. The collective aspect of the set of characteristics by which a thing is definitively recognizable or known: “If the broadcast group is the financial guts of the company, the news division is its public identity” (Bill Powell).
2. The set of behavioral or personal characteristics by which an individual is recognizable as a member of a group.
Please, no photos that you do not hold the copyright too. They will be deleted.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe