|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Welcome to the Humboldt Bay King Tides Initiative!||Humboldt Baykeeper||2||Humboldt Baykeeper||6 years ago|
Group RulesBy joining this group, you agree to the following rules:
- Be careful during high water and/or stormy conditions
- Make sure your camera is set to the correct DATE and TIME (so that metadata is accurate)
- Turn on the camera's GPS if it has one (if not, photos must be geotagged by clicking on the map to show the location)
- When uploading photos, make sure to add descriptions to your photos and note the date taken, geographic location, etc.
- If the information is available to you, it would also be helpful to know which direction the camera was facing, whether the photo is a low-tide comparison, and what the tide height was above chart datum (e.g. 3.7 m)
- Please tag your photos as appropriate. We suggest using the words "King Tide", "Humboldt Bay," and other identifiers such as specific location of photo (i.e. "Eureka" or "King Salmon")
- We will use photos submitted to this group according to the"Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License" (www.flickr.com/creativecommons/)
This will allow us to feature your photography in presentations, websites, publications, etc.
- All photos will be approved by a moderator before becoming available online
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe