Comtesse DeSpair ADMIN August 31, 2012
I've been going through and cleaning up the photostream and I removed quite a few photos that don't seem to be of morbid locations - or that may be of morbid locations but aren't obviously morbid and don't provide any background information. I'm going to start moderating the submissions, but just a reminder: urbex sites that aren't of places where something horrible happened don't belong here. Thanks!
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Unmoderated groups are no fun||Dollymae Dagger||1||Comtesse DeSpair||4 years ago|
|Copyrights?||Grendl||3||Dollymae Dagger||4 years ago|
|Horrible places group||www.chriskench.photographyPRO||3||misstressmozart||8 years ago|
Group DescriptionPhotographs of places where something horrible occurred along with an explanation of what happened at that spot. It can be historical or personal, of great import or of small import, just so long as the story is interesting... and morbid.
* At this intersection, I got into a car accident and broke my leg.
* In this alley, John Dillinger was shot and killed.
* This is the chair that Abraham Lincoln was sitting in when he was assassinated.
* Someone jumped to their death from this building in 1987.
* I cut myself on this cranial saw. (Not such a remote possibility!)
I think you get the idea.
Disclaimer: To the people who don't get understand why I would want to start a group like this, please go somewhere else. Please don't write to harrass me and tell me I'm a terrible person. It's called having a morbid curiosity, and it's a basic part of human identity. After all, you've looked at accident scenes before yourself, haven't you?
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe