Dutzie ADMIN June 25, 2013
This group is knit or crochet dolls. Please read the guidelines, as we are getting cloth dolls and plastic dolls with crocheted clothes added to this group.. Also, your dolls should have human attributes if you are submitting animals. Think, Peter Rabbit or Beatrix Potter. All others will be gently removed.
|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|dolls eyes||junecor1||5||MagicalAmigurumi||4 years ago|
|Monster high dolls||memameia||1||DutziePRO||5 years ago|
|Welcome!||toureasy47201||21||Haxenpeter||5 years ago|
|help||junecor1||1||junecor1||6 years ago|
|big fan||junecor1||5||toureasy47201||6 years ago|
Group DescriptionWelcome to Hooked On Dolls! This is the place for your handmade crochet or knit dolls. We are looking for dolls ("a toy in the form of a human') that are humanoid ("having the appearance or characteristics of a human") or anthropomorphic ("non-human entities given human attributes'), and have been created from crochet or knit. This includes babies, children, humanoid fantasy figures; you get the picture. There needs to be some aspect distinctly human about your doll.
Mixed media is fine, as long as at least 75% of the doll is knit or crochet (example, crochet body with wooden head).
Please no cloth, resin, porcelain, clay, vinyl, etc. These are all delightful doll mediums, but they have their own groups; this is for crochet and knit only.
Posts that do not meet the guidelines will be gently but firmly removed. If yours is removed, it doesn't mean that we did not like the work, just that this is not the best place for it.
Group Rules1. Have fun!
2. Only crochet or knit dolls; please no cloth, clay, resin, etc.
3. Only dolls, not animals or critters or other non-humanoid crochet/knit
4. At least 75% of the doll must be crochet or knit
5. Safe...your kids should be able to look at this without you blushing :-)
6. Play nice (we know you will)
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Members can post 6 things to the pool each week.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe