|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|We have a winner!||homegrowndotorg||0||homegrowndotorg||8 years ago|
Group DescriptionIn a series of six (6) photos or fewer, show us:
How are you eating differently these days and how are you connecting to the sources of your food? For example: Are you growing some of your own food? What are you growing and how? Do you know your farmer? What does he/she look like?
Those photos will be judged on content, composition and creativity, but also on how you show us: how does knowing the sources of your food feel?
WIN: Winners will receive two four-day passes to The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival 2009, happening June 11-14, 2009. All expenses to get to Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN are your own and not the responsibility of HOMEGROWN or FARM AID.
HOW TO ENTER: Join the "In Food We Trust" group, then upload your photos - be sure to tag them “HOMEGROWNdotorg” and “Bonnaroo2009”. Contestants may only enter the contest once (one set of six photos), so choose your photos carefully. You may, in 100 words or fewer, help describe your photos and reasons for choosing them.
CONTEST DEADLINE: Thursday May 14th 2009 at 11:59pm ET
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Monday May 18th 2009
Dale Dougherty, Editor and Publisher, Make Media
Cornelia Hoskin, HOMEGROWN Shepherdess
Adriana Martinez, Anarchy In The Garden
Gayla Trail of YouGrowGirl
Nick Zammuto of the band The Books
Group RulesIn Food We Trust Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How To Enter: Enter the Contest at www.flickr.com/groups/homegrownbonnaroo/. No other method of entry will be accepted. One entry per person. All eligible contestants must have a valid e-mail address to participate in the Contest. Farm Aid, Inc. is the Sponsor of this Contest.
2. Eligibility: This Contest is offered only in the United States and is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, with a valid e-mail address. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouses, and parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses) and persons living in the same households as such individuals are ineligible. This contest shall be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestants who enter the contest more than once will be disqualified.
3. The Contest: In the entry process at www.flickr.com/groups/homegrownbonnaroo/, entrants can upload six photographs and enter a description of approximately 100 words about the photo. The Grand Prize winner will be the eligible entrant selected as of the closing of the Contest by a group of esteemed judges.
4. Prizes: Grand Prize: Two regular admission, four-day passes to the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival Approximate retail value: $500. Airfare, ground transportation, food, beverages, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize will be given. All taxes are the responsibility solely of the winners.
5. Contest period and winners: The Contest begins on April 22, 2009 and ends no later than May 14, 2009 at 5 p.m. ET. When the contest closes, the Grand Prize winner will be chosen. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and number of votes received. The winner will be notified shortly after selection and no later than May 18th at 5 p.m. ET. A list of winners will be announced on the Contest web site at www.flickr.com/groups/homegrownbonnaroo/and www.HOMEGROWN.org
6. Notification of Winner/Claiming Prize: All winners will be notified by e-mail only and have up to 5 days to claim their prize via an e-mail reply, stating their name, address, city, state, zip, home phone number and/or work phone number. If selected winner does not claim his or her prize via an e-mail reply within 5 days from being notified of his or her selection as a winner of the Contest, the prize will be forfeited. An alternative winner will be selected. The Grand Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability. The Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion may also be required to sign and return a release of liability.
7. Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree: a) to the Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; and b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors and employees from all claims or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winners agree, where legal, to the use of their names and/or likenesses, for advertising purposes without compensation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the web site; any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this Contest, or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Contest cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest or any drawing(s) and may select the winner from among all entries received for that drawing prior to the action taken. In no event will the Sponsor or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the web site www.flickr.com/groups/homegrownbonnaroo/ or www.HOMEGROWN.org or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or conditions regarding these limitations and/or exclusions.
Sponsor: Farm Aid, Inc., 11 Ward Street, Suite 200, Somerville, MA, 02143.
- Accepted content types: Photos, Images
- Accepted safety levels: Safe