|Title||Author||Replies||Last Replier||Latest Post|
|Is this High Key?||MomOnTheRange||8||Skyelyte||2 years ago|
|Is this High Key?||Ari Kötturdóttir||0||Ari Kötturdóttir||6 years ago|
|High key requirements||RaquelMendez - meme||6||RaquelMendez - meme||7 years ago|
|Too much contrast?||economic hand (deleted)||0||economic hand (deleted)||7 years ago|
|Is my photo H.Key ?||soleilnicois||5||Court Roberts||7 years ago|
|Please explain hot to do this||mannew||9||Vichiousfishes||8 years ago|
|Is this done right?||dedge555||3||eagle1effi||8 years ago|
|Hi im new...||Saraha350||2||ina-maier||8 years ago|
|how to get pure white background in cs3||stacey willis photography||2||Kitemark Photography||9 years ago|
|.||waterdesiresfire||3||Mark's shots||9 years ago|
Group DescriptionThis group is a place for your high key images. It's also a group where we can ask questions and share different high key techniques.
So what is high key? High Key images are those where contrast and shadows are supressed, while the levels of exposure and brightness are high. It can be done in camera or more easily during post processing in Photoshop(or another image editor).
Feel free to post your high key images and ask any questions you may have.
Here are a few basic rules:
1) Please add only high key images to the pool. Non high key images will be removed.
2) Let's keep the pool clean...no nudity. Beyond your kid in a bathtub...hence the first picture in the pool. :)
3) Don't add too many pictures to the pool at one time. Let's say 3 max.
- This group will count toward the photo's limit (60 for Pro members, 30 for free members)
- Accepted content types: Photos, Videos, Images, Art, Screenshots
- Accepted safety levels: Safe